By Joel Abrams, Senior Product Manager
I’m a contrarian, so instead of the usual top list, I decided to put together a bottom list.
Note: All of these are actual search terms that users typed into the search box on boston.com in 2012, but they aren’t the true bottom. Our analytics system only let me get the top 100,000 search terms, and many are actually quite prosaic. These are my selection of the most obscure, random, and unlikely to yield useful results.
- mass. witches assembling to end tim tebow’s season, keep tom brady’s alive
- Video of unknown male murder feburary 19 2012
- bhjgffghyfgfrfdfffffffffffffffffffffffjhghuehwyhbhhduddddddddiyhygugy yugy
- Sex in Kenya
- and rabbi akiva said it was 200 plagues as we got closer to the sea
- What are the two qualities looked for in choosing sled dogs?
- what do it look like when the sun tern to a blak hole
- why globe is placed on the table in every office?
- internet explorer and its helpful features
- Would you wait in line 8 hours for a beer?